27 December 2009

Resolutions and New Years

It's just past Christmas, the carols are finished but the lights are still up. We still have left overs, and our tree is waiting to be taken down. In this past week we've gone from almost two feet of snow to piles of mush while it rains. 2010 is lurking around the corner. Friends on facebook are commenting about resolutions, there are blog posts reflecting on last year. And I'm stuck forgetting that there is a new year, that resolutions could be made. I'm wondering if I want to resolve to anything. Don't get me wrong, I am always writing resolutions in my head, making big plans for big changes, but I hardly follow through. Even with this blog, for example, I've come to let it rest idle in the internet world. I've decided I'm done with Livejournal, which actually makes writing in her almost more difficult. Because I'm not sure what I want this to be. Does it replace my Livejournal, where I mostly ramble like I am right now? Or should it remain as a blog, wanting readers who care about other things besides my resolution dilemma? By 01/01 I'll have made a decision. For now, that's all I can do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment