08 March 2010

Things That Might Make Me Feel Better



Things That Might Make Me Feel Better


This was a list I found in my Moleskine, not intended to be used as any sort of blog post but I believe it's a good example and representation of who I am and also who I want Penny Days to be. This blog is designed to be a reflection of myself, but also I want it to be so much more than that. I want it to be documentation of how I change and how I become (become who? you ask! Why I'm not sure yet. It's all part of the process!). But I also want it to be something that you can read and relate to. I want it to be a resource for someone who might be going through something similar to what I am going through. So I made this list as a reminder of things that I love and things that I can do to help bring myself out of the ruts that I get into. My problem is that I never really feel like doing anything when I'm sad or anxious or overwhelmed. But right now, I am just focusing on the list.

Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream
Hiding out in libraries
Bying a new book
Taking Chance for a walk
Going out to dinner with a friend
White Zinfindel
Reading blogs
Yoga
Naps
Manicures
Swimming
Make a mix CD
Write a letter to someone I haven't heard from in a while
Read a book by SARK
Make lists
Listening to music
Leave love comments on Facebook
Cover myself in glitter
Do handstands
Spend time with a toddler

Do you have a go-to list of things that cheer you up? What are your favourites?


(picture credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment