06 March 2010

Saturday Seven 07

(credit)
♥ Saturday Seven ♥
A whole lot of lovin' this week...

♥ Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland
♥ Phone calls from my friend Juli who I haven't heard from since November
♥ Watching Trent (My friend Ari's two year old boy) experience Indian food (mostly he just ate rice/ spilled it all over himself and the floor)

Pushing Daisies, which happens to be one of my all time favourite television shows. During one of the extras, Bryan Fuller (the creator) mentions that he's a huge fan of Amelie, which explains where a lot of the aesthetics from the television show come from.
♥ Buying a yoga mat - I am one step closer to taking classes!
♥ Impromptu sleepovers in the middle of the week -- especially when they include make your own ice cream sandwiches and Indian food for dinner
♥ All right, Indian food has to go on here. My favourite meal would be: Vegetable Samosas, Garlic Naan, Chicken Tikka Marsala with a Mango Lassi to wash it all down. I've currently been craving Indian more than normal lately.

We will return to our regularly scheduled programs on Monday, which will include semi-regular blog postings from now on. But in the mean time... what did you love this week?


Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment