28 February 2010

Sunday Seven 06

(I got yelled at for taking this picture
on my phone. Silly. Either way, I WANT!
I told Shaylin it was going to be my
Maid of Honour dress for her wedding.
I hope she didn't think I was kidding.)

Sunday Seven

Seven whole days with lots to love <3


♥ Green Smoothies - I've been trying to make them every morning. So far I succeeded in two morning this past week
♥ Having a Saturday night date night with myself (it's necessary guys, seriously). Time Traveler's Wife + a meatless sub with everything + the living room to myself + lots of pillows and blankets = awesome
♥ Zumba! - an update of my experience to follow later this week
♥ My Hello Kitty Humidifier
♥ Lunch and Boston dates with Lindsay. This makes no sense considering my love for Italy, but today was my very first experience on Hanover St. which is part of Boston's "North End" also known as the extremely Italian part of the city. We didn't eat there, unfortunately, but that doesn't mean I left Boston without a Cannoli!
♥ Lush's Coco Lotion - I'm convinced that coconut oil is a miracle oil. Either way this stuff makes my skin so soft!
♥ Gmail Chat - I shouldn't use this function at work, I shouldn't use this function at work, I shouldn't use this function at work...


What did you love this week, guys?

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. I love : shaping bread after it ferments, getting india buffet, having last minute lunch with lauren, solid colored v neck shirts from old navy and new red lipstick from mac, reading quotes from books that I underlined, having a clean room and car, the quick turn's first show and being the girl the last song was written about, good sex, indiana jones being bad ass, the song "birthday suit", tom waits doing disney songs, watching clips of babes in toyland, looking at really cute wedding pictures- http://redheartphoto.com/blog/?s=amy+jesse&searchsubmit-top=search, writing real letters and sending them in the mail

    -penny

    ReplyDelete