21 February 2010

Sunday Seven 05

Sunday Seven
a little bit of loving from each day.

* Away We Go - this movie was beautiful and sweet ♥
* Boston, Massachusetts. Especially Newbury Street.
* Blueberry buttermilk pancake flavoured CUPCAKES. - from Sweet.
* Hanson . They have an album release date (Shout It Out comes out June 1st) and their song Your Illusion is playing in the trailer for Nicholas Sparks'/Miley Cyrus' new movie The Last Song
* Going out for Indian food. I can't even describe how much I love it.
* Adventures to LUSH. Especially when they do the hand treatment.
* The countdown until Spring. Seriously guys, I start this countdown on January 1st each year. TWENTY SEVEN days!!

What did you love this week?

1 comment:

  1. you and I did a lot of the same things this week. I went to indian food and lush too... we are distant twins - penny

    ReplyDelete